Tips To Improve Air Quality In Your Home
Bridge City Duct Cleaning provides both Residential duct cleaning and commercial duct cleaning and furnace maintenance services. Our team are professionally trained, qualified, bonded, and factory trained furnace & duct, cleaning technicians. In our latest article, we share tips to improve the air quality in your home.
How safe is the air inside your home? After a long Saskatchewan winter, it is necessary to ensure your home has good quality indoor air. As the weather gets warmer, help avoid pesky allergies and sicknesses and optimize the air quality in your home with these helpful tips:
- Change Your AC Filter – It has been working hard to cycle air and filter out pollutants!
- Check/Clean Other Filters – Don’t forget about the other appliances in your home such as furnaces and dryer vents.
- Check Your Air Ducts – Over time, dust, dander and even mold can accumulate. Hire a professional to ensure your ducts are circulating clean, fresh, air.
- Regularly Groom Pets – Our furry friends leave behind hairs, dander, and allergens.
- Clean Your Carpets – Rugs and carpets trap dust and allergens and need to be cleaned regularly.
- Indoor Plants Help Freshen The Air – Not only do plants enhance home decor, they also act as natural filters to improve indoor air quality.
- Control Humidity In Your Home – A dehumidifier will reduce the amount of moisture in the air and help keep mold and mildew at bay.
These helpful tips will improve the air quality in your home. Follow these tips year-round to ensure the indoor air quality in your home remains at its best.
Let our professional team of experts at Bridge City Duct Cleaning take care of your spring duct cleaning to help optimize the air quality in your home!
Bridge City Duct Cleaning Services Include: